Add&Dublicate,Add Multiple Copies

smithx
Hello colleagues,
Iam running koha 3.0.3 on a debian box  but its short of:-
"Add&Dublicate" and "Add Multiple Copies" "Number of copies to add" as
per the documentation;

http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/cataloging/adding-and-deleting-items

Meanwhile, its a very big requirement esp when adding lot of copies.....

 Have your say
Thanx

Smith Matsiko
Database Administrator
Mob:071525507
Sparklink Systems Ltd
Bg Road,Plot 42

Re: Add&Dublicate,Add Multiple Copies

nengard
That is the manual for 3.2 so if need that feature you can get it from git or wait for 3.2.

Sorry to not be of more help.

Nicole

Re: Add&Dublicate,Add Multiple Copies

dschust1
Plano ISD has been doing multiple copies in MarcEdit by attaching a 952 with all the information - we create one line and then copy it minus the barcode p at the end - we paste the 952 line, scan a barcode, paste the 952 scan a barcode.

Then we compile the MARC record and load it.  If it is adding items to an existing bib we get the bib number in Koha and put that in the 910 tag so when we reload it we match on that bib number.

Not the best, but hey when you have 100 items to add sure beats adding them one at a time.

David Schuster
Nicole Engard-2 wrote