Account details email after verification

Account details email after verification

akafortes
Hello everyone!

Is it possible to send the Account Details Notice to a new Patron, after he
has used the email verification?

In hopes to make the use case clear:

1. New member registers using "Self Registration"
2. The verification email is sent
3. Patron follows the activation link and verifies his new account
4. *This is what I want to do now* *Email is sent with the account details
of the Patron*

Is there a way to make this happen?
Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-devel-f3063671.html

Re: Account details email after verification

there is currently no feature to do this. There is an open enhancement request bug for a 'welcome email' that might work in this case too:

BugĀ 9097 - 'Welcome mail' for new library users

But at the moment development for this feature is not funded as far as I know.

You could also file a new bug if you want something specifically linked to the self registration feature.

Katrin