About LINKS on URL ans Authorities

rafael.antonio

Dear all,

I have installed KOHA 3.0 on a VMWARE virtual machine with Open Suze
and large majority of modules are running O.K with UNIMARC flavour
option.

The only problems has to see with KOHA links.
If we define a field 856$a as URL it is not allowed to run external
links like www.google.com. System add site sufix http://... plus the
value of the field on a ISBD and Normal View and work well using MARC
view.
Must we change any system preference?
The same problem appears when we do a search on authorities. The list
that is displayed would be used to select one entry for edit.
Unfortunately the link does not work because autid is not added. Any
hint?

Thanks,

Rafael