2. Changing 'Fines' to 'Charges' (Chris Cormack)

2. Changing 'Fines' to 'Charges' (Chris Cormack)

Patrick Andrew Jansen
I support the idea of changing the tab name to Charges as that
encompasses fines.

Patrick Andrew Jansen

believed to be clean.

Re: 2. Changing 'Fines' to 'Charges' (Chris Cormack)

Ian Bays
Hi folks,
Just a thought: because "charges" can also mean checkouts or issues in
many parts of the world, would "account" be a better fit for what the
borrower owes or is owed?  It also fits better with most other web
interfaces where users need to look for "My Account".

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects